There’s a lot to look forward to in your first twelve months at CX Lavender.
You’re warmly welcomed and widely exposed to the business...
• Introduction to your team & your role
• Agency rotation through the guilds
• Regular contact with your Mentor
• Training in your new role
Learning the ropes
You’re starting to feel more confident in your role...
• Informal check in with your Manager
• Ongoing catch ups with your Mentor
• Setting your 3 month goals
• Continued on-the-job training
• Exposure to more projects
• Increased client contact
End of probation
You’ve established yourself as invaluable to your team...
• Guaranteed pay rise
• Performance Review
• Setting your 6 month goals
• Full ownership of selected projects
• Building client relationships
• Strengthening agency relationships
• Commencement of planning for the upcoming Grad program
Reflecting on your year
You are noticed throughout the business & enjoying the challenges...
• Genus 2021 Marketing Strategy
• Selection of new Grads
• Cultivating your own working style
• Greater independence in your role
• Investment in professional growth
• Exposure to Senior Business leaders
• Well-deserved promotion